We continue to minimize environmental impact at our foundry production. A significant part of the production process involves environmental protection and occupational health. To reduce emissions all air pollutant sources are furnished with filters with one-degree or two-degree air suctioning and continuously monitored electronically.
Integrated Permission is not required at UNEKO under Act 25/2008 Coll. and EC Regulation No 166/2006.
Environmental protection in daily practice:
- Effective regulation of electricity consumption for smelting lowers energy consumption
- Continuous control of emissions and noise levels
- Recycling formation mixtures lowers the volume of stored hazardous wastes
- Recuperation of waste heat lowers energy consumption
- Recycling poured materials reduces electricity consumption
UNEKO spol. s r. o. has been granted permission to handle hazardous wastes that originate in production.
Protecting the air
UNEKO spol. s r. o. has approved a set of technical operational parameters and technical organizational measures to ensure air pollutant sources are operating in compliance with Section 11(2) of Act. 86/2002 Coll. on Clean Air - Regulations.
UNEKO spol. s r. o. has an approved Emergency Plan – an actionplan in cases of exceptionally serious deterioration or danger to the quality of surface or underground water in compliance with Section 39(2)(a) of Act 254/2001 Co., on Water and Section 5 of Regulation No 450/2005 Coll.